Internet booking helps frequent flyer be saved from the hassle to book and confirm their flights through online websites. It has become the fastest growing industry in the internet where hotel bookings, travel packages, and other services online are readily available. Internet booking allows the flyers to process any travel requirements such as city departure, departure and return date, and the class of travel. There are so many apps that you can use from, so we trimmed it down to 5 most popular apps that you can have.
1. Hotel Tonight – This is absolutely a necessity for travels that are timed with peak seasons. Most people at this time are out on a trip somewhere so you could expect a hard time finding hotel reservations. In case everything fails, this app is your cheapest resort to book last minute hotel reservations with 70% off the standard nightly rate.
2. Yelp – Yelp is not just a popular website that you’ve known of. It also has a pretty impressive app that allows you to find restaurants, hotels, and other businesses in the area that you are presently at. When you choose a category, it informs you of the distance from your location, price range, and review from other people that is also using the app. Yelp also has a “deals” and “check-in offers” categories that lets you save more.
3. Kayak – This can become your one stop shop for booking airlines, hotels, and car all at the same time. Kayak is most popular to everyone and has reached over 25 million app downloads and hit one of the highest score from Applause. This app also let travelers create their very own itinerary by viewing its price comparison with other travel deals from other travel sites.
4. Trivago – This app is all about hotel reservations and booking to wherever you are in the world. It also lets you choose the type of room that suits your tastes and budget. Along with it you can also search for hotels with specific amenities such as sports facilities, bar and lounges or any other features you would like. One thing, if you happen to add your comment with any of the feature in the apps, you will receive a small cash bonus every two months.
5. Tripit – Tripit organizes your itinerary into one arrangement and are responsible for booking it into multiple sites. Travelling begets chaos with a lot of documents, bookings, tickets, and all other stuff that you must not fail to leave behind. With tripit, you don’t have to worry not getting hotels and restaurant reservations, or look for flight deals because this app would do the job for you.
Between pricey airlines and hotel rooms, apps should be the remaining factor in getting discounts from summer travels. A modest pay for a summer getaway is a lot compared to spending thousands of bucks in a few days on a strange land. There are numerous applications that can help you out there. All you need to do is download one.